The Society lectures are open to Members only but may be accompanied by a guest as follows.
Guests at Lectures
- Members may bring to lectures a maximum of four guests in any one year and only by prior arrangement with the Membership Secretary.
- An individual guest may attend not more than four lectures in any one year.
- A guest fee of £10 will be payable.
- Please sign your guests in at the Membership Secretary’s table on arrival.
The Society Visits and Study Days are for Members only.
- These events are subject to restricted numbers and tickets are sold at the lectures on a first come first served basis.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without payment.