The Society lectures are open to Members only but may be accompanied by a guest as follows.
Guests at Lectures
- Members may bring to lectures a maximum of four guests in any one year and only by prior arrangement with the Membership Secretary.
- An individual guest may attend not more than four lectures in any one year.
- A guest fee of £5 will be payable.
- Please sign your guests in at the Membership Secretary’s table on arrival.
The Society Visits and Study Days are for Members only.
- These events are subject to restricted numbers and tickets are sold at the lectures on a first come first served basis.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without payment.
How to Apply for Membership:
There is a waiting list for membership (fee £40).
Membership is renewed in July at which time vacancies are filled from the waiting list.
To have your name put on the waiting list you may
Either download a form and post it to the Membership Secretary. Application Form
Or complete the online form HERE.
If you have any queries the Membership Secretary can be contacted via eMail