The Society lectures are open to Members only but may be accompanied by a guest as follows.
Guests at Lectures
- Members may bring to lectures a maximum of four guests in any one year and only by prior arrangement with the Membership Secretary.
- An individual guest may attend not more than four lectures in any one year.
- A guest fee of £5 will be payable.
- Please sign your guests in at the Membership Secretary’s table on arrival.
The Society Visits and Study Days are for Members only.
- These events are subject to restricted numbers and tickets are sold at the lectures on a first come first served basis.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without payment.
How to Apply for Membership:
There is a waiting list for membership (fee £40).
Membership is renewed in July at which time vacancies are filled from the waiting list.
To have your name put on the waiting list you may
Either download a form in pdf format and post it to the Membership Secretary. Application Form
Or complete the online form HERE.
If you have any queries the Membership Secretary can be contacted via eMail